Having Vitamin D serum levels in the 40-60 ng/ml range creates optimal health. Yet, it is estimated that as much as 75-80% of the world's population is below the 40 ng/ml range.
The incidence and progression of many cancers are beneficially affected by sufficient Vitamin D. During the winter, in most parts of the United States, the sun is too far away from earth to stimulate enough Vitamin D in your body. Your Vitamin D levels can drop as much as 50% in the winter.
Benefits of Tanning:
* a healthy immune system, protects against cancer, heart disease, bone disease
* a healthy cardiovascular system
* a healthy prostate
* the proper level of white blood cells
* luminescent skin
* deceases risk of infection
* mood elevation
* increase in energy
* increase production of collagen, elastin and enzymes
* permeability of membrane of skin improves, increasing effectiveness of skincare products
* hydration increases, skin retains moisture better
The SunSplash tanning unit La Casa uses is the only one recommended by natural health expert, Dr. Joseph Mercola. It produces ultraviolet light, which is protective against melanoma, and does not have the dangerous EMF radiation produced in conventional tanning beds.
La Casa's SunSplash has:
* full spectrum light, giving a natural tan
* red light, puts collagen in skin surface, filling in wrinkles, helping to reverse the appearance of aging
* white light, strengthens the walls of blood vessels in skin, improving oxygenation and hydration
* blue light, gives skin a healthy glow
* all the lights together, give a surfeit of Vitamin D.
Join La Casa's Unlimited Membership Club to have access to our SunSplash (and many other fabulous therapies) as often as you like for the low price of $109 a month.